Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weaving my website..

I finally, finally got my first few website pages up. Doing html and cascading style sheets is much harder than it looks. Dreamweaver is great but there is all is code stuff that is very unforgiving, only one capital letter in a file name can cause something not to load. Yikes. And don't get me started on "AP div tags."

I wish they would make a web program where an illustrator
can just use a stylus pen and draw what they want and presto, you have a website. It could be called "DrawWeaver!"

But I did it and I did it my way with lots of emails back and forth to my web host. I'll be adding more content and more portfolio pictures and debugging (can't I just spray some Raid?)  but if you are curious about my home grown website check out my progress at "www.cedarmoonstudio.com" and tell me what you think. Don't worry, I belong to a critique group and am married to an editor...I can take the criticism.

No comments: